Clear Aligners – Austin, TX
Get a Straight Smile using a Clear Choice
Not everyone is born with a naturally straight smile. Misaligned teeth not only hurt your self-esteem but your oral health as well. You know metal braces could improve your smile, but you need something more sophisticated to accommodate your lifestyle. The Dental Centre has the solution you need with clear braces in South Austin. No brackets or wires are used to move your teeth. With Dr. Jack Fan, you will enjoy a virtually undetectable treatment to get the healthy, straight smile you want in as little as one year.
How Clear Aligners Work
Traditional braces use brackets and wires to pull your teeth into position. This has been the go-to treatment for decades because it corrects even the most complex alignment issues. Although it is effective, metal braces are very noticeable and come with many disadvantages. Clear aligners resolve the common issues associated with metal braces.
Your dentist in South Austin takes a digital impression of your mouth, which integrates with state-of-the-art technology to map the movement of your teeth. The information is fabricated to a series of aligners worn over your teeth for at least 22 hours per day. You wear each aligner in the series for about 1 week before switching to the next. Your teeth gradually move into position as you progress through the series. On average, it takes about 12 months to finish your treatment.
Benefits of Aligner Therapy
Clear aligners offer various benefits that are not possible using traditional braces, including:
- Enhanced Confidence: No need to worry about extra attention brought to your smile because the aligners are clear.
- No Dietary Restrictions: The aligners are removable, so you can still eat and drink what you like, but only have water while wearing them.
- Comfortable: The aligners are smooth and custom fit to eliminate slipping or irritation.
- Easy Oral Hygiene: There are no brackets and wires to brush and floss around, making your oral hygiene routine a breeze.
- Easy Maintenance: Clean your aligners using a soft-bristled brush and clear antibacterial soap.
- Convenience: You spend less time in the dental chair because you do not need appointments for adjustments. You only need to check-in every few weeks, so we can monitor the movement of your teeth.
- Quick Results: The average treatment takes about 12 months, not a couple of years like metal braces.
Am I a Candidate for Aligner Therapy?
Now, clear aligners can be used to resolve a variety of bite and alignment concerns. Dr. fan performs a comprehensive examination to ensure it is the right choice for you. Besides your orthodontic needs, clear aligners may be the right treatment if:
- You need a discreet treatment.
- You are committed to wearing them correctly.
- You maintain your oral hygiene.
- You need a convenient solution.
- You want quick results.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
You can invest in a straight, healthy smile without brackets and wires. Clear aligners give you the perfect alternative to traditional braces. Contact The Dental Centre today to schedule your consultation.